About Us

About Us
Glenn and I have been married for ten spectacular years. We recently moved to Saudi Arabia, which is obviously very far away from both of our families. We keep this blog updated so we can stay close to our friends and fam and to keep a record of our family adventures. Glenn is enjoying his new job and I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We have two sweet little boys, Tate and Finn and two darling twin baby girls, Taryn and Kenna. We love them to pieces. We also love date nights, good movies, good food, and being with each other.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Picture Tuesday, 43 weeks old

T and K are growing so fast.  It's funny how when I'm holding them and taking care of them all day they don't seem too different to me.  But once in a while I look across the room and see someone else holding them and they seem HUGE!  Like nearly one-year-olds, which they are!  They don't look like teensy babies any more.  Pretty soon they'll be walking little toddlers.  Where did the time go?!

This week they've started to team up on us a little bit more often.  It's pretty funny.  I'll be in the bathroom and one of them will push the door closed while the other heads to the closet hidden behind the door to start taking things off shelves.  They are getting much faster at crawling and can take off around the whole house in just a couple of minutes.  More than once this week they've snuck off while I was doing something and I've had to hunt them down and really look to find where they'd gotten to because it was no where near where I left them.  Sometimes I find them under a table or a bench or in a closet.  It's crazy but really fun too.

Here are Taryn and Kenna at 43 weeks old.
 I think Kenna may be cutting some teeth today.  She's been a little fevery and clingy, poor little babe.  Hence the half closed tired eyes.
Taryn was a stinker for pictures today.  This was the best smile she'd give me.
 Then I picked her up and flipped the camera so she could see her face in my phone and we got these smiles.

Little turkey.

No comments: